Hi everyone & welcome to our upcoming Rollerblading meet-up!
I have created this fun meet-up to meet Rollerblading lovers & to have more fun with our Expatconnect Family & New Members.
If you like to be always in a good shape please join us!
Slimming, toning, endurance, balance, mood are just five of the benefits of rollerblading, just make sure that you wear a helmet, knee pads, and wrist guards!
List of the best health benefits of rollerblading:
• Increased Endurance: in time, you can go for hours without getting fatigued. I recommend practicing a half hour to 2 hours per week, in order to develop balance and reflexes and enjoying a feeling of freedom and lightness. In addition, rollerblading restores the suppleness of joints.
• Improves Coordination: Rollerblading takes a bit of practice in the beginning, but it improves flexibility and coordination tenfold. The activity forces you to even out your balance and find your center of gravity. Just like a consistent yoga practice, the more you rollerblade, the more graceful you will become during your everyday activities.
• Great Cardio: rollerblading increases the heart rate and gets your lungs working, both components in aerobic exercise. Rollerblading for 30 minutes at a steady pace raises the average heart rate to 148 beats each minute. It provides a cardio workout similar to running, and spinning. You can increase these aerobic benefits by skating on an uphill incline, skating more vigorously or practicing interval skating, which alternates one minute of brisk skating in a tucked stance with one minute of comfortable skating in an upright stance.
• Good for Weightloss: Thirty minutes of steady skating at a comfortable pace burns between 210 and 311 calories, while 30 minutes of interval skating burns up to 450 calories!
• Firms the Lower Body: The natural side-to-side motion your legs get from inline skating is ideal for trimming the thighs, strengthening the quads, and lifting the gluteus. It’s also a great low-impact aerobic activity that doesn’t shock the joints.
• Clears the Mind: The swift and repetitive action of skating helps you stay present and gives your brain reprieve from constant noise. If you’re skating in a quiet place, some music can help you get into the groove, but if you’re out on the street, don’t listen to loud music. Don’t get so caught up that you’re unaware of oncoming traffic.
Bring with you a bottle of water & your good mood :)
Please see the link below if you are an beginner:
What's up if you have questions :0558623063