Let's meetup here to learn some new or play some old tabletop games. I think I have been allotted the responsibility of teaching 'King of Tokyo'.
See you there!!
Message from Back to Games:
Come join us at Back to Games as we celebrate the renaissance of board gaming and our love for this incredible hobby!
Games lined up range from Stone Age, to Zombicide, to King of Tokyo or even some other micro games here or there.
With over 100 games available, we are all spoiled for choices!
We hope to see you there! :D
Things to Note:
- Admission: is FREE
- Timings: the event will run from 7pm to midnight
- Drinks: water and soft drinks are allowed in the shop, but please bring closed bottles so as to avoid spills; each gamer will be getting a 500ml bottle of water, courtesy of Back to Games.
- Snacks: you can bring your own snacks, but please ensure dry, non-spill items.
- Dinner: we have a food court close by with a few great restaurants to choose from; they are open till 10 pm.
- Parking: is easy at the mall with 3 underground floors. Usually P2 and P3 are easier to find good spots next to the elevator, rather than P1.