A dead give-away of a Belgian beer are its malty characters. Those are the baked brown bread or cookie-like aroma.
Join us to learn how to taste these character and to get a lesson on some pretty special Belgian brews.
• 200 AED without RSVPing, however, if you RSVP on ExpatConnect at least 1 day in advance of the tasting you get 15% OFF and that makes it AED 170.
• Enjoy a generous Tasting of Four High Quality Belgium Beers - Tripel Karmeliet, Kwak, Maredsous 6 and Leffe Blond.
• Guided Lesson from The Beer Sommelier of The Tasting Class starts at 8PM sharp but you can come enjoy your beers any time between 7:30PM and 9:30PM
• Includes selection of Belgian Bar Snacks
• 20% off any additional items purchased at Cafe Belge that night